Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, October 22, 2005 @ 10:17 AM
So its almost 130am already! And hehe- ade is still chit chatting with tracey on the phone! :D Aint it cool to chat at late hours; i can hear every breathe tracey is taking now. So peaceful and quiet. How great! ((:
So i woke up friggin early in the morning- Yes, to play maple although i was tuckered out! Ironic huh. Well, was very lazye to train myself as in ,what outcome will i get? What benefit? Sometimes game are just you knw, makes people get realleh obsess. Meanwhile,drive people mad. Or worst, go bonkers. :D
So yahhs, soon it was lunch time! Wheee- had macdonalds. AGAIN- )): im gonna grow realleh fat. F.A.T. ! I had maconalds today. Macdonalds yesterday. Macdonalds the day before yesterday. Almost the whole week! Sharks. Its time to control my diet! And yeah, after lunch i started mapling again. Until dinner. Went out to eat! :D I love " lala " can? Teehees. Damn delicious! Mmms ((:
So relationship has caused many people to sob alot huh. Frankly speaking, no point sobbing or whining or whatever. Its just useless! Not like crying is the best medicine for every misery. Its just CRAP! (((: Alrights, i agree crying do get rid of some agony and disappointment. But it doesnt entirely remove them! Just forget actually. Simply forget about the things we did, the memories. Perhaps you all say its impossible. But nothing is impossible in this world! At our age, mostly are puppy love actually. Regardless of the tears we shed or the things we did. It cant be compared with the word " LOVE " . Sometimes, just dont trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you. Best is to not get into relationship unless you find someone you love wholeheartedly. <3
Aiya, that is just a paragraph for my very good friend? :D Yepps. Dont plea to me. Im not forgiving. Dont brag to me. Im not jealous. We are friends seriously. But my point of view of everyone is FIXED. I treat people the way i like. (: and im off to maple! tata!
|